Monday, January 26, 2009

Skateboarding?! Oh my!

Some more footy from the archives. Some of these clips are from when i was in high school and I also have dreads in some of them which shows you how dated they are.

Archive Vol 2 from mexican666 on Vimeo.

Dave Carulli posted an awesome little montage from everyone's favorite winter wonderland B-Cubed on his website. I suggest you check it out.

Also to hold you over until you get dahn to OneUp Skateshop to pick up your copy of Bolts and Buttah (which is now available)you can watch Zach Funk's part from their last video 7 Ply's of Love which someone apparently put on youtube.


Also, the kids over at FreewaySkate are always updating their shit with skating and hijinks and a mix of the two.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't get over that old ass footage. It's a shame it all died away. Maybe we can hold down elliot and force him to create tape e

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I opened up a blog about Pittsburgh skating. It is focused mostly on spot and contest coverage, though. I'd like to do a link exchange. My site is at:
http://www.theskatepitt.blogspot.com.